We may not agree to execute an Arranged Tour Contract in any one of the following cases:
- Where the Communication Contract is intended to be executed, and the traveler is unable to settle, in whole or in part, the liability related to his or her Tour Price, etc. as stipulated in the card membership rules of the Affiliated Company.
Such reasons may be due to, but not limited to, the credit card as held by the traveler in question , being found to be inv al id;
- Where the traveler is recognized as a gang member, an associate gang member, a person or a company related to crime synd ic ates, a corporate racketeer or any other antisocial forces;
- Where the traveler made a demand to us using forceful behaviors, made unjust claims to us, made use of threatening acts or statements or violent acts or behavior in connection with any transaction between the parties , or made use of other acts or behavior equivalent to these;
- Where the traveler committed acts which may damage our credibility or obstruct our business by spreading false rumors, by using fraudulent means , or by force, or by other acts or behavior equivalent to these; or
- Where there is an inconvenience related to our business.